- 1 What is polygel?
- 2 Gelish Polygel Kit Reviews – Top 7 Picks of the Year
- 2.1 #1 – Gelish PolyGel Professional/Master Nail Technician Gel Polish All-in-One Trial Kit
- 2.2 #2 – Gelish Polygel Master Kit: Hand & Nail Harmony
- 2.3 #3 – Gelish PolyGel Trial Kit
- 2.4 # 4 – Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Professional Nail Technician Enhancement French Kit
- 2.5 #5 – Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Nail Enhancement
- 2.6 #6 – Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Enhancement Cover Pink Opaque Shade
- 2.7 #7 – Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Nail Enhancement, Opaque Shade
- 3 Gelish PolyGel Kit – Buying Guide
- 4 How to Use Gelish PolyGel
- 5 Conclusion
Makeup is one of the best ways to stay pretty and presentable. While looking all-natural is cool, a few adjustments will help you look incredible. But your beautiful looks are not complete without having elegant looks. This is where a perfect gelish polygel kit comes in handy.
Aside from the attractive display they offer, perfectly-done nails add class to your appearance. However, to achieve that beautiful and classy look, you should consider purchasing the best gelish polygel kit on the market.
Sadly, it’s easier said than done, considering the plethora of options to pick from, which can be a bit tricky. But in this post, we’ll review the top 7 best gelish poly gel kits for adding significance to your beauty.
What is polygel?
Polygel is a cross between hard gel and acrylic. The formula in gelish polygel features TriPolymer technology to provide both consistency and versatility to support creating flawless nail enhancement.
The liquid for sculpting polygel called slip is easy to mold and shape, making this product extremely mouldable for endless amounts of nail arts without tacky layers. One of the many advantages of gelish poly gel is it doesn’t move if you don’t apply pressure. It’ll remain on your nails until cured.
After applying the poly gel on your nails, the curing time is about 30 to 60 seconds in an LED lamp and up to 2 minutes in a UV lamp. A durable and smooth finish thanks to the product’s putty-like feel.
Gelish Polygel Kit Reviews – Top 7 Picks of the Year
#1 – Gelish PolyGel Professional/Master Nail Technician Gel Polish All-in-One Trial Kit
Our top choice is a go-to for all professional nail technicians. This product is a must-have for every salon to keep your customers coming back for the latest nail enhancement trend. Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Technician Gel Polish All-in-One Trial Kit offers the best of both worlds: hard gels and acrylics for a natural look to complement your personality. This poly gel provides you with a flexible, durable, and light nail extension without awful odors.
This trail kit comes with a Tube key, Polytool, Slip Solution, and Natural Clear sheer shade. Depending on how you sculpt or overlay, you should be able to get about 50 sets per tube. Keep in mind that Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Technician Gel Polish All-in-One Trial Kit is only designed for professionals. However, if you are looking to make use of this product, then you need to undergo training by Gelish on how to use these products for the best experience possible.
While this product is easier to use than acrylic, it’s essential to know that some users complained of some sort of allergic reactions on their fingertips.
#2 – Gelish Polygel Master Kit: Hand & Nail Harmony
Another product meant for nail salons is Gelish Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Professional Nail Technician Enhancement Master Kit. This model is designed to turn you into an incredible go-to nail stylist with sealers solution, sheer shades, and many more.
With about four sheers to pick from, you can’t really go wrong, as each sheer is designed to offer the highest sheer happiness you deserve. You can also go for the Bright or Natural Clear White colors to elegance or fresh spring statement with cover pink or light pink.
Regardless of what you choose, your nails will be thankful. Gelish Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel comes with an easy to apply solution and helps eliminate friction in no time.
This poly gel helps you treat your customers with royalty, and with its included incredible solution, you can make flawlessly shaped nails to hook your clients. Like with our top product, this poly gel is best used by professionals.
The Kit includes Natural Clear sheer shade, Bright White opaque shade, Light Pink sheer shade, Cover Pink opaque shade, Slip Solution, pH Bond dehydrator, Top It Off sealer, Nail Surface Cleanse, ProBond primer, Multi-purpose PolyTool, and four tube keys.
#3 – Gelish PolyGel Trial Kit
If you are a professional nail technician looking to hook your clients with trendy nails, then look no more. The Gelish PolyGel Trial Kit comes with essential items to help you achieve just that. This poly gel combines the incredible benefits of hard gels and acrylics to ensure your clients look breath-taking.
This trial kit offers your clients a natural look that’s light, flexible, and durable nails without any unpleasant odors. The Gelish PolyGel Trial Kit includes Slip Solution, one tube key, Multi-purpose PolyTool, and Bright White opaque shade.
It’s built with professionals in mind, which means it’s best used by only nail technicians, licensed salon owners, and trained personnel by Gelish for the best experience possible.
# 4 – Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Professional Nail Technician Enhancement French Kit
If you own a nail salon or you’re a nail tech, then Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Professional Nail Technician Enhancement French Kit is a go-to to keep your customers satisfied. This French Kit helps you make your client’s nails look flossy and bossy for many days to come.
Talking about looks, this gelish poly gel combines the features of hard gels and acrylics for more natural looks. Without any unpleasant odors, this product is light, flexible, and reliable. This product includes Bright White opaque shade, Light Pink sheer shade, Slip Solution, pH Bond dehydrator, Top It Off sealer, Nail Surface Cleanse, ProBond primer, Multi-purpose tool, and two tube keys.
Using the product’s slip solution, the nail fits securely and precisely as it’s supposed to. Also, it offers a wide range of options from opaque shade to the envious sheer shade. This Kit provides many more to ensure it complements your style.
#5 – Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Nail Enhancement
The Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Nail Enhancement helps nail technicians create smooth, flawless nails that will keep them coming back for more. Like other top models on this list, it offers both qualities of hard gels and acrylics for a more natural look.
It also doesn’t give off unpleasant odors, but it’s light, strong, and flexible. This product helps achieve flawless results, but it’s best used by professional nail technicians and those who received training from Gelish.
This unit allows for up to a total of 50 sets. This nail enhancement product eliminates the worry of separating or nail lifting. Applying and sculpting this poly gel nail extension can not come easier than this. It’s designed for easy and quick application.
All you have to do is squeeze, roll, and shape the poly gel into place. Plus, the curing time is 30s with an 18G LED light.
#6 – Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Enhancement Cover Pink Opaque Shade
For nail salons or technicians looking to create smooth, flawless nails, the Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Enhancement Cover Pink Opaque Shade might be your best bet. It features both good qualities of hard gels and acrylics, which makes it look so natural on your fingers.
Aside from its natural looks, this product is light as feathers, flexible, and quite strong without awful odors. To get started, squeeze the product, slice, and roll trend with Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Enhancement Cover Pink Opaque Shade and watch your clients coming back for more trends.
Keep in mind that the Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Enhancement Cover Pink Opaque Shade was created specifically for professional nail technicians. To get the desired results, you should only visit a licensed salon, professional nail technicians, or those who have been trained by Gelish.
#7 – Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Nail Enhancement, Opaque Shade
Last but not least on our list of the best gelish poly gel kit reviews is Hand & Nail Harmony Gelish Polygel Nail Enhancement, Opaque Shade. This nail enhancement combines the qualities of hard gels and acrylics for a more natural look.
This poly gel Kit helps you create strong, flexible, and lighter poly gel nails. This product doesn’t lift easily like acrylic nails, and unlike hard gel nails, it’s more durable. In fact, it’s easy to fie and infill, this product does it better than hard gel, and acrylic put together.
However, according to customers, this product takes slightly longer to cure perfectly. Nevertheless, this product is easy to work with and should be used by only nail technicians and licensed salons to get amazing results.
Gelish PolyGel Kit – Buying Guide
How to Choose the Right Polygel Kit
When trying to pin down the right best polygel nail kit, here are some of the critical factors to consider to ensure you pick the right product offering great value for the money.
Without further ado, let review the key factors to have in mind when purchasing these products:
- Durability – a poly gel should offer impressive service time. Purchasing a product that won’t wear off in a couple of days is a must. Therefore you should check information regarding the durability of the poly gel Kit before purchasing.
- Lightness – purchase a product that offers a natural feeling, as heavy nail extension can be bothersome and likely affect how you carry out your day-to-day activities.
- Strength – the product should be able to stand up to your activities’ bustles and hustles. Keep in mind that the stronger poly gel kits offer a long-lasting trend.
- Flexibility – while poly gel offers a natural feel, they should let you shape them; however, you see fit.
- Color Options – of course, you should purchase a kit that includes your favorite color. Check out the list of color options the poly gel Kit includes.
- Safety – some poly gel kits may trigger allergic reactions. Therefore you should check out other customer’s reviews before splurging on any model.
How to Use Gelish PolyGel
- Prep the nails and apply a coat of pH Bond and ProBond acid-free nail prime
- Squeeze the gelish poly gel tube and slice off with the PolyTool’s flat edge to the preferred amount
- Roll the product with PolyTool
- Using the PolyTool’ brush side, dip into Slip Solution and shape the nail
- Cure the nails in an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- File the nails lightly for a smooth surface with a 180-grit file and shape using the 180-grit buffer.
- Apply one coat of the gel base coat and cure for a few seconds. Remove the excess using a clean gel brush for better adhesion.
- Apply a coat of gel polish and cure. Repeat this process one more time
- For an amazing finish, apply the gel top coat and cure.
There you go the best gelish poly gel Kit for salons and nail technicians looking to keep their customers coming back for more. But if we must recommend just one gelish polygel Kit, then Gelish PolyGel Professional Nail Technician Gel Polish All-in-One Trial Kit is our pick.